Thursday, July 22, 2021

On Vacation Some unknown pics that need your help and other info!!

Doing my blog early this week will be out of town for several days. I will be posting several pictures that I do not know the location. The one above is either Aston or Upper Chichester Twp. I believe. A street and block would be great.

This mansion stood in Chester somewhere. Looking for a location. The picture is from 1898.


 

The above picture is from Chester in 1898. The home of Fred Howard. Looking for a location



Another Chester Mansion from 1898,  the J. E. Woodbridge home, looking for a location


Last one, the home of Samuel C. Turner in Chester. Looking address, a block anything. Thanks so much


Also like to add some information. Both my centennial histories of  Ridley Park from 1987 and Glenolden from 1894 are available for $20.00 a piece if you are interested in a copy let me know. keith106@rcn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment